Donors & Financial Statements
R2K is an activist campaign and our biggest resource is the people and organisations in our ranks. We also rely on individual donations (you can make an EFT donation here), and have received grants administered by the following foundations and donor organisations:
- Bertha Foundation 2012 – 2015
- Bread for the World 2013- 2016
- Claude Leon Foundation 2010 – 2015
- Foundation For Human Rights 2011 – 2012
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung 2012 -2014
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung 2011
- Heinrich Böll Foundation 2011- 2014
- Multi-Agency Grants Initiative 2012 – 2013
- Norwegian People’s Aid 2013- 2015
- Open Society Foundation of South Africa 2010 – 2015
- Wallace Global Fund 2011
The Campaign was constituted as a legal entity in June 2012. In line with our commitment to transparency and accountability we publish links to our our audited financial statements for 2012 and 2013 and 2014.
R2K is registered as a Non Profit Organisation. Our NPO number is 132-307. We also have PBO (tax exempt) status.